- You are allowed to say, ‘No’ to things you don’t like.
- Being silent can be considered, ‘Yes’.
- Whether you say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ you are making a decision. Make sure it’s the decision you want.
- You are responsible for all of your decisions, even ones you agreed to make, but didn’t really want to.
- Because you are responsible for your decisions, take ownership of every single one.
- Every ‘No’ and ‘Yes’ has a consequence. Understand them so that you can make the bestdecision for you.
- Never let anyone force you into a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’.
– Shop Smart Girl