Quality in anything is always in the craftsmanship and the attention to detail. Having an eye for quality will help you shop quicker and faster. Below are questions to help you develop an eye for it.
How to have an eye for quality.
- The stitching in the inseam. If it looks like it can come apart, it probably will.
- The richness and depth of the color or a unique wash can signify quality.
- The fit around your arms, back, and waist. It should fit just right not too tight and not too loose.
- Does it fit seamlessly, like it was custom-made for your body?
- Do the patterns meet at the seams? It takes time to make patterns match. No designers is doing that for something they aren’t investing the time into.
- Check the material and feel. Does it feel rich with weight? As soft as a goose feather? Does it feel good against your skin?
These are just a few ways to help you have an eye for quality. For more ways to shop smart buy The Shop Smart Girl ABC’s of Shopping Smart.